TIFF CHANGE INFORMATION
This document describes the changes made to the software between the
previous and current versions (see above).
If you don't find something listed here, then it was not done in this
timeframe, or it was not considered important enough to be mentioned.
The following information is located here:
CHANGES IN THE SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION:
CHANGES IN LIBTIFF:
- Aadded Pixar tag support. Contributed by Phil Beffery
- Made one more change to tif_dir.c for removal of LZW compression. Also added notice
when LZW compression invoked.
- Fixed bug that caused LZW (non) compression to segfault. Added
warning about LZW compression removed being removed, and why.
CHANGES IN THE TOOLS:
TIFF home page.
- Changed default compression in tools to TIFF_PACKBITS, and changed usage descriptions
in tools to reflect removal of LZW compression
- Added nostrip to install in tools/Makefile.in so that debugging
symbols are kept.
- Made Packbits the default compression in tools/tiff2rgba.c instead
Last updated $Date: 2000/03/24 04:23:04 $.